How to fix Solve Media captcha not showing in coinpot faucets.

The problem:

In some Coinpot Faucets some users have reported that clicking the "switch to solve media captcha" link is not working and they only have recaptcha and since recaptcha is haveing tons of infinite captcha problems for a lot of users i had to take a look at everything in coinpot faucets to see where the problem was because im a faucet user too and its causing me a lots of problems lately.
i've tried to take a look at the scripts in the code but it didn't help as everything seemed to be fine and should be working, i've tried to use diffrent browsers, but that also didn't help.
but i was missing a round with my phone i wanted to claim from faucets so i used my phone to do that, in the opera browser i didn't remember the exact name for the faucets so i had to do a search and i finally found them.
clicking on the link i got to Bonusbitcoin faucet and when i tried to login my phone warned me about security of the connection saying that the connection wasn't secure, and after loging in i was suprised that solvemedia captcha is working on bonusbitcoin !.

The Fix

Simply change the "https" in the beginning of the address to "http" (you may have to login again) and everything should be fine!

Did this fix work for you ? please tell me if it didn't in the comments and i'll try my best to help you.
Also if it did work and you want to say thanks simply visit this link (its an ad supported link and won't cost you anything :) )


Comments

  1. Finally i can claim without dealing with recaptcha ! thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. what about other faucets ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, the method should work with all coinpot faucets :)

      Delete
    2. exactly i just said what the heck lemme try it and boom my years of picture captcha are over. it would have never occured to me tbh

      Delete
  3. I know this web site provides quality based posts
    and extra stuff, is there any other web page which presents these things in quality?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your read.
      How can we help you?

      Delete
  4. Remarkable things here. I'm very satisfied too peer your post.
    Thank you a lot and I am looking ahead to touch you.

    Willl you please drop me a mail?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Earn Free Bitcoin, Ethereum & Storm With your android !

Best legit BTC LTC BTC DASH DOGE faucets.